domingo, 19 de fevereiro de 2012

RigaMusicaAnalise#106 Meat Loaf "I'v Lie for you( and thats the true)"

Ola pessoal

Sejam bem vindos  a mais um RMA




He: I'd never tell you one lie, I'd never let you down

I'd never leave, I'd be the one who'd always be around


She: Baby give me a chance


He: I'd pull the sun down from the sky to light your darkest night
I wouldn't let one drop of rain fall down into your life


She: Put your heart in my hands


He: Baby believe me I could never do you wrong
And I would never paint your world blue
And if sometimes it seems I must have lost my mind
I might be crazy, but I'm crazy about you


Together: I'd lie for you and that's the truth
Do anything you asked me to
I'd even sell my soul for you
I'd do it all for you
If you'd just believe in me


He: Just take a look in my eyes, you'll see a love that's blind
Just take a hold of my hand, I'll take you to paradise


She: Ain't a star that's too far


Together: Your every wish will be a wish that I will make come true
And if you want the moon I swear I'll bring it down for you


She: Let me into your heart
Believe me baby, got your name carved on my soul
'Cause you're the only one that I'll give it too


He: Go let'em say that I'm a fool to act this way
'Cause if I'm crazy, then I'm crazy 'bout you


Together: I'd lie for you and that's the truth
Do anything you asked me to
I'd even sell my soul for you
I'd do it all for you
If you'd just believe in me
I'd lie for you and that's the truth
Move mountains if you want me to
I'd walk across the fire for you
I'd walk on the wild for you
If you'd just believe in me


She: And you will never see a day I'll ever break your heart
You'll see the sky fall down before it ever gets that far


Together: I'll show you heaven every second that you're in my arms
Baby I'm crazy, but I'm crazy 'bout you


[Guitar Solo]


Together: I'd lie for you and that's the truth
Move mountains if you want me to
I'd walk across the fire for you
I'd walk on the wild for you
If you'd just believe in me


He: I'd walk across the wild for you
She: Move mountains if you want me to
He: I'd walk across the fire for you
She: Do anything you asked me to


Together: I'd lie for you...
... and that's the truth
Do anything you asked me too
I'd even sell my soul for you
I'd do it all for you
If you'd just believe in me


I'd lie for you and that's the truth
Move mountains if you want me to
I'd walk across the fire for you
I'd walk on the wild for you
If you'd just believe in me
I'd lie for you and that's the truth



Letra: é um dialogo entre Meat Loaf e a sua amada , onde ele demonstra todo o seu amor por ela e que está disposto a tudo para içar com ela.




Vídeo : para o entender, têm de ver com atenção o vídeo que coloquei no alternative do Meat Loaf, já que este é o seguimento desse.

A rapariga traiu o Meat Loaf e ele vai tentar comquistá-la.



O ponto acente deste vídeo é uma mascara, que ela tem e que um general vilão tenta roubar, tendo para isso de a colocar em situações complicadas, e sempre que o meat Loaf está perto de a salvar aparece um tipo que aproveitando o trabalho fica com os louros. O fim vê esse “herói” a vender a mascara ao vilão e ela foge com a mascara para os braços do Meat Loaf



Curiosidades: se o vídeo anterior era estilo a bela e o monstro este funciona dentro do cenário de um filme do Indiana Jones.



A amada do Meat Loaf é protagonizada por Dana Patrick, apesar dela fazer playback e a voz que se ouve pertence a Patti Russo.



O general vilão é protagonizado por Xander Berkley



O “herói” é protagonizado por Brett Cullen é um actor que também é nem mais nem menos do que um elemento do coro de suporte de Meat Loaf.



Este vídeo na altura que foi feito foi um dos mais caros da historia e foi criticado por ter uma historia muito complexa



Opinião Geral sinceramente eu gosto deste tipo de vídeos, e não falo no tipo de acção gosto de vídeos que contam uma historia, por isso o eu gostar daqueles vídeos que têm acção antes e depois da musica..



Claro que este é um bocado complexo, mas quem ao ver o vídeo não chega a um ponto e não fica farto das interferências do Indiana Jones, mas claro para entender este é preciso ver o vídeo anterior.





Na proxima semana

uma comquista na arena


Fiquem bem que eu também, até amanha

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

com essas analises ainda te contratam para o top +